Member Experience Representative
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Fuzzy is your pet health partner. On a mission to make pet care more accessible, Fuzzy is a subscription-based service offering members 24/7 Live Vet Chat support, virtual vet consultations, and on-demand answers from a team of licensed, on-staff pet health experts. Fuzzy also offers pet parents vet-tested and recommended products and personalized programs for nutrition, training, and obedience.
Through technology, we're creating a different type of relationship between pet parents and their veterinary caregivers – one that's personal, empowering, and focused on improving the lives of animals.
This role is responsible for promoting customer success through accurate and responsive advice in service-related or sales areas, providing support and advocacy as needed for pet parents with first call resolution as a goal. This position is a team-oriented, customer facing role that services prospective and current customers, internal colleagues and other visitors and is responsible and accountable for the knowledge of our products, subscription types and promotion offerings. This position plays an integral role in the support of their colleagues, leadership team and customers. Members of this team are expected to adhere to policies and processes while working in the best interest of all pet parents while making use of available tools and resources. Successful members of this team function as a role model for Fuzzy, values and fosters a culture of care consistent with our mission and vision and promotes the brand by maintaining a positive outlook of the organization to all customers.
- Handles all incoming service, sales and billing related inquiries (including, but not limited to, provide product overview and support order placement for prospective and current customers, technical issues), via chat, phone and other omni channel communication modes and electronic communication avenues within established service level metrics.
- Works tickets from oldest to newest and follows up with customers, as necessary.
- Assists and supports prospective customers through the purchase process. Guides visitors to the appropriate resource in the most efficient manner if additional expertise is needed.
- Maintaining composure with escalated or difficult customers, utilizing active listening and de-escalation strategies.
- Documents all interactions in our CRM system, including updating contact information and notes for each interaction through next steps and setting expectations for our customers and prospective customers via chat, or email on phone.
- Utilizes appropriate systems, update ticket categories and relevant customer data to confirm and track product and subscription accuracy and interactions each customer has with our contact center.
- Identifies opportunities and solutions that improve current methods and actively participates in the change of a constantly evolving organization.
- Promote and explain availability and function of customer self-service tools when applicable.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution – escalating to leadership as needed.
- Actively increases job and product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- A willingness to flex your schedule in order to meet business.
- Assists with strategic special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Consistently meets/exceeds expected service metrics (including, but not limited to service level percentages, chat/call monitoring scores, adherence, hold time, ASA, available time etc.) and utilizes down time appropriately.
- Overall understanding of the sales process from conception to and identifies cross selling opportunities.
- Collaborates with other departments and functional areas to deliver an optimal customer experience from inquiry through to continuing education courses. Partners with our ecommerce, marketing and shipping team as needed to ensure all issues and inquiries are handled in a timely fashion.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of institutional policies and federal and state regulations. Complies with applicable federal and state laws.
What We're Looking For
- 1+ years of experience handling multiple customer chats and phone calls at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Customer (pet parent) focused
- Ability to work a variety of hours including evenings and weekends.
- Professional level of interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- PC skills in Microsoft Office, Internet applications and database software.
- Reliable Internet access
- Zendesk experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of successfully handling escalated customer interactions
- Adept working in an autonomous, entrepreneurial and virtual environment
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Fuzzy, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Fuzzyrs and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. Fuzzy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
See more open positions at Fuzzy
Something looks off?