Pharmacy Support Specialist
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Fuzzy is your pet health partner. On a mission to make pet care more accessible, Fuzzy is a subscription-based service offering members 24/7 Live Vet Chat support, virtual vet consultations, and on-demand answers from a team of licensed, on-staff pet health experts. Fuzzy also offers pet parents vet-tested and recommended products and personalized programs for nutrition, training, and obedience.
Through technology, we're creating a different type of relationship between pet parents and their veterinary caregivers – one that's personal, empowering, and focused on improving the lives of animals.
We are looking for Veterinary Technicians & Assistants to join our Pharmacy team! This person should be passionate about helping our customers and providing quality pet care to our members.
What We're Looking For
- At least 2 years experience in a veterinary clinic setting as a technician, with past experience providing an awesome experience for customers
- General knowledge and understanding of how vet clinics operate
- Basic understanding of prescription medication handling and regulatory compliance
- General understanding of pet care recommendations and treatments
- Ability to recognize and identify medications and what they’re used for
- Ability to educate pet parents in a confident yet empathetic way that is easily digestible for pet parents
- Ability to interact with vet clinics in a comfortable, confident and natural way that builds trust and promotes trusted partnerships
- Ability to communicate confidently and with empathy, in a way that builds trust between PP’s and Fuzzy right off the bat
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Fuzzy, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Fuzzyrs and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status.
Fuzzy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
See more open positions at Fuzzy
Something looks off?