GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The Sales Coordinator is a support role for our NSW sales leaders that enables capacity for the sales leads to prospect and grow the business. The Sales Coordinator is a proactive role in developing collateral, CRM management, client communication management and keeping on top of market research to arm the sales team and develop more client demand for our products. The role will also align closely with the NSW sales leads in assisting with brief responses and helping to manage client and agency relationships, as well as internal relationships and collaboration, as needed.
This role reports to Sales Manager, NSW and supports the NSW sales team.
What You'll Achieve
The coordinator will play a key role in supporting the NSW sales team.
- Support Sales Team: Assist the sales team in various tasks, including preparing sales presentations, proposals, and communication.
- Client Communication: Act as a point of contact for clients, addressing inquiries, and ensuring smooth communication between clients and the sales team.
- Data Analysis: Analyze market and sales data to identify potential leads and opportunities, and provide insights to the sales team.
- Lead Generation: Research and identify potential clients or prospects, and maintain a database of leads for the sales team to pursue.
- Campaign Management: Assist in the execution and tracking of digital media campaigns, ensuring they meet client objectives and are delivered on time.
- Reporting: Generate and share regular reports on campaign performance and sales metrics with the sales team and clients.
- CRM Management: Maintain and update the customer relationship management (CRM) system with accurate and up-to-date client information.
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and digital media advancements to provide valuable insights to the sales team.
- Training and Development: Continuously learn about the products and services offered by the company, as well as sales techniques, to prepare for future sales roles.
- Collaboration: Work closely with internal teams to ensure seamless execution of digital media campaigns.
- Customer Support: Provide support to clients during and after campaigns, ensuring their satisfaction and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Any additional adhoc tasks are reasonably required by the company.
Skills You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Preferably 1 year in a sales or marketing environment within the tech, advertising, or agency industries
- Strong written communication; can summarize articles quickly and format short concise emails
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Strong ability to easily build new and lasting relationships
- Expert at Powerpoint & Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and work both independently and collaboratively with sales leads
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Interested in the digital advertising industry
- Interest in sales or marketing fields
- Open to feedback & willing to learn new things
- Highly organized: will have many tasks and will need to organize and prioritize
- Ability to bring projects to completion
- BuiltIn #37 Best Places to Work 2023 across the United States
- BuiltinLA #7 Best Places to Work 2022
- BuiltinLA Best Places to Work 2021
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum