GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The Account Manager is a critical role in working directly with our advertising agency partners to execute on campaigns to meet client targets. The role supports our sales team to ensure that all aspects of campaigns are performing above client expectations while updating, educating and building relationships with advertising users.
The Account Manager facilitates the management of all aspects of the campaign internally working closely with our design teams, the advertising operations and our sellers while providing GumGum clients with an industry leading end-to-end experience.
What You'll Achieve
- Campaign Management & Client Satisfaction
- Implement and execute sold advertising campaigns both managed and programmatic across GumGum’s proprietary platform
- Ensure successful campaigns by working with internal teams
- Provide accurate campaign screengrabs in a timely manner
- Utilise GumGum’s Insights Dashboard to provide detailed reporting and commentary weekly to agency teams on campaign performance, insights and recommendations
- Provide detailed End of Campaign Reports in line with the campaigns objectives and KPIs, adhering to agency/client deadlines
- Cultivate relationships with both agency contacts, along with client to directly manage the advertising campaign and optimize performance
- Support new business development
- Utilise GumGum’s internal inventory management system to assist with building media proposals for prospective clients.
- Closely collaborate with and support the sales team in building campaign proposals – including Excel spreadsheets, PPT, Word documents and emails, when required.Brainstorm and support the sales team in managing and executing strategic sales opportunities
- Coordinate internal teams and execute on sold campaigns
- Frequently work with the sales team to plan, manage, implement and execute sold advertising campaignsWork in tandem with clients and internal teams to traffic assets/creative/tags for campaign set up
- Review campaign performance daily to ensure performance is trending to achieve KPIs. Meet with Ad Ops to suggest campaign optimizations
- Present campaign performance and updates to client or sales team and communicate optimizations to achieve goals
- Discover new opportunities for growth among existing campaigns, driving incremental revenue where possible
- Execute on internal processes
- Review and approve IOs and billing reports to ensure correct and timely billing occurs
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs
Skills You'll Bring
- BA/BS degree in Business (Advertising/Marketing) or similar experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the digital media field, preferably in online verticals - Account Management, Media Planning and/or Customer Service.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Familiarity with Doubleclick, Comscore, Sizmek, MOAT, Integral Ad Science, Millward Brown, Salesforce, Nielsen, DoubleVerify and JIRA
- Proficient with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue model
- Able to manage a variety of client needs while delivering on GumGum’s reputation for excellent customer service
- Diplomatically manage various stakeholders both internally and externally while delivering on client expectations
- Ability to balance competing demands in a high pressure environment to deliver on deadlines
- Highly self-motivated team player
- Open to on-going feedback while maintaining a growth mindset
- Self organized and proactive
What We Offer
- Learn about our benefits & perks package at gumgum.com/benefits. If you'd like additional information, your recruiter can share more specifics during the hiring process!
- Shortlisted for Marketing Technology Company of the Year for the 2023 Mumbrella Awards
- 2024 Winner of 7 BuiltIn Awards on a national, regional, and remote scale - including Remote Best Places to Work at #25 and Best Midsize Places to Work in Los Angeles, CA at #9
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- CTO Hero Award of OTT.X 2023
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
- Finalist for the 2023 AdExchanger Awards Best Video Technology For Media Suppliers
- Gold Award at the IAB Mixx Awards in Belgium in the “Best Use of Advertising Technology” category
- The Drum Award Digital Advertising: Game-changing Technology for Domino's case study
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum