Senior Technical Recruiter
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! Our Talent team is hiring a talented Senior Technical Recruiter in our Bangalore office. Our engineering team is experiencing significant growth and we need your help to source, screen, and close top talent.
(*) Candidate must be based in Bangalore, India
- Own the candidate process from reach out to offer (both passive and active candidates)
- Build new teams from the ground up
- Create a sourcing and hiring strategy in partnership with hiring managers
- Leverage our internal tools for sourcing and managing candidates (Greenhouse, Talentwall, Linkedin, etc.)
- Provide a world-class experience for hiring managers and candidates
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a focus on engineering and ability to work on other roles
- Passion for quality hiring process and results
- Creative passive sourcing methods
- High level and low level attention to detail
- Personable and a positive attitude
- Growth mindset
- Collaborative team player
- E-Commerce and logistics
- SaaS B2B
- Greenhouse ATS
- If you know who Narvar is…
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1400+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.