Senior Strategic Manager, Renewals
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are looking for a Renewals Manager to expand and develop our post-sales team. Best in class sales interactions are the difference between a one time customer, and a lifelong advocate. Our strategic renewals manager will be an individual contributor on a high performing team that will consistently deliver market leading subscription renewals by maintaining and expanding relationships with our current customer base. You are proactive, an original thinker, and highly responsive to create great experiences with our happy customers.
- Review and track renewals that are scheduled to close in the upcoming quarter, including verifying contracts, and checking on current account health. Proactively identify customers with a propensity to churn, by keeping track of key indicators.
- Respond to questions from customers on any aspect of renewals assigned to you.
- Proactively reach out to customers whose renewals fall within your remit, at least 90 days prior to renewal, to mitigate issues at the very last minute.
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations and contract preparation.
- Partner with our customer success & sales teams to identify potential upsell and cross-sell opportunities, so our renewals close in a timely manner, and with zero thrash for our customers.
- Prepare monthly reports outlining renewal KPI's
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B sales or renewals environment.
- Exceptional communication, partnering, and cross-functional work experience.
- Strong customer focus and empathy for our customer base
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills, with the curiosity & ability to dig deep and get to the heart of the matter.
- Ability to read and understand Terms and Conditions of a contract
- Ability to work with legal department and understand the commercials of a standard SaaS contract.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency with SFDC, Netsuite
- Someone who can thrive in a startup environment
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.