Enterprise Account Executive
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are looking for a high-energy, execution-oriented Enterprise Account Executive to drive revenue. You will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, and close deals. The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of our offerings, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process.
- Develop a strategy and sell directly to targeted accounts
- Manage and grow your assigned targets through strategic sales techniques
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel to negotiate and deliver signed contracts
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth, including cross-sells
- Generate leads, engage in conversations, conduct sales via phone, Zoom, and in-person meetings
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of quota carrying SaaS sales experience focused on prospecting and closing new business
- Previous start-up experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of e-commerce strongly preferred
- Experience multi-threading into accounts, and engaging with senior level executives to pitch value
- Consistent over-achievement in past sales roles. Demonstrated career growth within the same organization a definite plus.
- Closing deal sizes of up to $125K
- Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing
- Fanatical about customer care and tenacious at solving every problem with a smile
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and telephone presence
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent field related experience
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across the US. Within the range, individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, skill set, education and certifications, and work location.