Technical Account Manager
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Customer Success Associate to help scale our customer base. You are a person who is self-motivated, problem solver and willing to learn and take action. You get to work with our amazing customer success team and will report directly to our Manager of Customer Success.
Our Customer Success Associates are product experts who will help drive the success of industry-leading brands on the Narvar platform. You will work collaboratively with the Customer Success team to drive strong user adoption and excellent retention rates for Narvar’s solutions, demonstrating value every step of the way.
The Customer Success Associate role is a perfect role for someone who has technical expertise, loves helping customers solve problems, improves the value they receive from our solutions, and can drive adoption through scalable efforts.
You will deeply understand your customer’s business and use cases as you partner with the Customer Success team to drive ROI. The Customer Success Associate role is a perfect role for someone who has some technical expertise, loves helping customers solve problems, and is excited to work cross-functionally with seasoned Customer Success Managers.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure our customers understand the value of Narvar and the opportunities for growth
- Create business reviews for the Customer Success team to drive awareness of product performance and increase product usage.
- Work closely with customers to help them resolve issues with our Support and Engineering teams; Manage ticket creation and monitor through closure.
- Track participation, product adoption, and account health across a portfolio of clients
- Juggle multiple customer engagements and projects in parallel and work cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers
- Contribute to the scalability of the customer success team through documentation and process optimization
- Shadow the seasoned Customer Success team members to accelerate learning and better understand the voice of the customer
- Develop a deep understanding of our SaaS products and stay updated on new features and updates.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience in operations, customer support, customer success, communications, support management
- Data analytics experience with previous understanding of SaaS concepts and an ability to learn and understand software quickly.
- Support ticket triage and resolution for our MM customers
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional organizations, i.e. support, product, engineering
- Exceptional communication and writing skills with attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- An eagerness to think creatively both in terms of solutions to complex complaints and process improvement
- Proficiency in using customer support tools (Zendesk) and CRM systems.
- Comfortable collaborating with both technical and business teams
- Strong customer empathy and service level focus
- Team player with an eagerness to learn
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Domain knowledge of retail, e-commerce, or logistics is a plus
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.