Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are looking for a high-energy, execution-oriented Strategic Enterprise Account Executive to drive revenue. You will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, and close deals. The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of our offerings, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process.
- Become an expert in Narvar’s messaging, products and services and unique sales approach
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of Narvar’s full suite of applications
- Develop your own territory plan and a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, and existing accounts.
- Evangelize the Narvar vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
What we're looking for
- 10+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Experience selling $100K to Multi Million Dollar transactions
- Understanding of e-commerce strongly preferred
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.