Senior Strategic Customer Success Manager
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Senior Strategic Customer Success Manager to help exceed client satisfaction and retention. You are a person who is self-motivated, scrappy, and willing to learn and take action. You get to partner with our amazing Customer Success Team.
Our Senior Strategic Customer Success Managers empower top brands to reach their business objectives. In this role, you will own the success of the largest industry-leading brands on the Narvar platform by becoming a trusted advisor. You will develop collaborative and deep, multi-pronged relationships to drive strong user adoption and excellent retention rates for Narvar’s solutions, demonstrating value every step of the way.
You will deeply understand your customer’s business and use cases, advocating for the best use of the Narvar solution to address the desired outcomes. With enthusiasm and clarity, you will make data-driven recommendations to improve their customer experiences and drive ROI. Our clients include some of the most iconic brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism and expertise.The Strategic Customer Success Manager position is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive satisfaction and retention, including owning the health and success of your customers from on-boarding through to renewal and expansion.
- Become a Narvar and retail industry evangelist, sharing the importance of a seamless and easy post-purchase experience
- Use exemplary relationship management to build deep and meaningful relationships across multiple teams within a retailer’s organization
- Interact on a regular basis with each assigned customer portfolio to answer questions, address concerns, and understand their unique business challenges.
- Develop collateral and conduct regular business reviews across multiple stakeholder levels (ie C-Suite, VP, Director, etc)
- Use data insights to track client health, and forecast and mitigate risk of churn
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to synthesize customer feedback and drive product development that maps back to the needs of Narvar’s retailers
- Partner with sales counterparts to complete account plans to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified forecasted and actioned efficiently
- Contribute to the scalability of the customer success team through documentation and process optimization
- Recognize industry trends and provide feedback internally as appropriate.
- Resolve Customer and internal escalations in a timely manner.
- Track on-going operational metrics.
- Manages the contractual requirements and ensures that all outlined commitments are achieved.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of Narvar software and services.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with assigned customers.
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience as a Customer Success Manager (or similar) at a SaaS company and have worked with demanding large, strategic global accounts
- Proven record of driving measurable customer outcomes and success with large, complex customers
- Strong leadership, committed priority management and high emotional intelligence with the ability to compel customers and internal partners to act and hold them accountable to their commitments
- Master multitasker and can juggle multiple accounts simultaneously with outstanding attention to detail and a background of taking initiative!
- Experience working with and influencing VP-level and C-Suite executives at large Fortune 100 corporations
- Influence product, success, support, and sales teams to get things done
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management and communication skills
- Superb client-facing skills and radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, and confidence
- Articulate the value proposition of a technology platform to meet client needs
- Comfortable collaborating with both technical and business teams
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to ascertain unspoken needs.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate complex renewal contracts in a SaaS environment
- Be comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Self-direction of day-to-day activities – collaborating with team members to share best practices and experiences.
- Previous start-up experience strongly preferred
- Background in consulting, or similar
- Domain knowledge of retail, e-commerce, omnichannel, or supply chain/logistics is a strong plus
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus!
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?