Director, Product Marketing
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Director of Product Marketing to help scale our company and artfully position our suite of products in the market. We are looking for a self-motivated, scrappy leader who is willing to dive in and make an immediate impact. You get to partner with our amazing product, sales, design, marketing and operations teams.
This role has overall leadership accountability for Narvar's product positioning and strategic narrative - you will have a major opportunity to make an impact in shaping the future growth of the company and fuel our future success.
You will oversee the creation of strategic launch plans, sharp positioning, and robust competitive analyses. You will partner closely with product training to ensure our sales and customer success teams win with Narvar’s narrative. You’ll also work with product, sales, customer marketing, and customer success teams to hone our message and timing. You’re a great fit if you can think both creatively and strategically across multiple business aspects and drive cross-functional teams forward.
- Own the product narrative and strategic positioning, championing the use of impactful storytelling to describe the unique value of Narvar.
- Take full ownership of our platform and product positioning and story, working closely with product managers on product direction, competitive landscape, packaging, pricing, etc.
- Bring clarity and conciseness to product communications, ensuring messages are clear, straightforward, and focused on describing the value delivered across sales materials, website copy, and other relevant channels.
- Translate product features and functionality into value-first customer benefits that sales can easily leverage to sell our story
- Lead integrate go-to-market plans that help us differentiate our products with compelling positioning that resonates well with our customer base.
- Establish clear metrics for positioning materials and iterate quickly when materials fail to meet objectives.
- Develop messaging and create high-impact content in support of partner solutions, working in collaboration with our partnership team and product leaders
- Research product and industry trends relative to competitors and then enable sales to win with crisp positioning
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of professional experience in product marketing or GTM roles in the software industry
- Deep understanding of the Go To Market and sales process including pitches
- History of starting from ground 0 and building a team of passionate product marketers
- Established track record of executing successful product launches
- History of customer immersion and ability to put use a range of analytics and insight to thoroughly understand key customer requirements
- Understanding of a sales person’s DNA so as to create compelling sales enablement content
- Driven, passionate and persistent about getting your products to win in market
- Ability to collaborate and work in a very fast-paced organization
- Experience in retail-tech or B2B SaaS is preferred
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ + other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across the US (we’re fully remote!). Within the range, individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, skill set, education and certifications, and work location.
Something looks off?