Director of Product Operations
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Director of Product Operations to lead strategic planning and execution for our product management team. This involves building a world-class team of program managers, working cross-functionally to align on strategic direction and overseeing end-to-end execution across multiple programs that accelerate innovation and drive business results.
Program Managers at Narvar are creative problem solvers who are laser focused on bringing the best experience to our customers. We are looking for a leader who can motivate teams, share best practices and help us scale to meet the needs of our rapidly expanding global business.
- Drive overarching roadmap prioritization, cycle planning and reporting across the product organization. Set and keep the operational rhythm of the business.
- Implement best-in-class program management tools and processes to increase team velocity, quality, and accountability.
- Lead executive updates and cross-functional review forums.
- Guide teams in translating business strategy and goals into specific, measurable program plans and objectives; help teams anticipate needs, mitigate risks, and deliver on time and in scope.
- Facilitate decision-making, strategic alignment and go-to-market planning with cross-functional leadership.
- Manage a team of program managers and build a positive, collaborative, results-oriented culture.
What we're looking for
- 10+ years of Program Management experience; SaaS, ecommerce or logistics companies preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a team of high-performing program managers and lead by influence with cross-functional teams to meet critical goals.
- Expert understanding of Program Management tools and processes and able to guide the organization to adopt best practices.
- Able to keep teams focused and thrive in an environment with a high degree of change and competing priorities.
- Superior communication skills and attention to detail.
- Technically savvy and at ease leading both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Previous startup experience strongly preferred.
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey and that's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 1200+ other brands. Through the pandemic we have pivoted and embraced a fully remote workforce where together we've served over 500 million consumers worldwide, processing 8+ billion orders last year alone over 40+ countries and across 50+ languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate our wins. We’ve been recognized by Fast Company numerous times as one of the most innovative companies in the world – for social good to logistics optimization. You can feel good knowing you’re working towards changing the world! Join us on our mission.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.