Salesforce Architect, Integrations
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring an Integrations Architect who loves solving problems, implementing products they will actually use, and who wants to play a major role in the success of our partners and customers.
The Integration Architect will work with customers to analyze their requirements, architect and design solutions, and implement cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-on-premise integration solutions.
- Participate in pre-sales calls to conduct feasibility assessments and provide creative solutions and level-of-effort estimates for customer requests and requirements.
- Evaluate middleware solutions and make customer-specific recommendations
- Define system architecture for data integration and data management
- Clearly articulate integration best practices, design patterns, best practices, and recommendations to customer IT teams and business sponsors.
- Provide solution and integration development with cloud and on-premise software including requirements, functional specs, and integration design.
- Lead the integration of business processes across disparate systems.
- Drive the integration workstream including definition, design, implementation, and go-live activities.
- Work on multiple customer projects concurrently
- Review, and monitor project teams' adherence to coding standards & implementation framework.
- Document project best practices, learning and share with the consulting team.
- Mentor consultants & onboard new consultants to Salesforce Integration.
What we’re looking for
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- 5+ years of experience as an Enterprise Architect
- Salesforce certifications like System or Application architect.
- Expertise with technology standards - BPM, SOA, B2B,EAI
- Experience with technology frameworks - TOGAF, ITIL, CMMI
- Expertise with data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles
- Deep knowledge of project management principles
- Enthusiastic, ultra-professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Prior experience in consulting is a plus
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
A Plus if you have
- Experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, or logistics
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.