Marketing Coordinator (Hybrid)
Marketing Coordinator (Hybrid)
Start Date: Immediately
Location: London Based
Office Days: 3-days per week (Tue-Thu)
The marketing team holds the responsibility for the growth and development of the UK business. As a marketing coordinator, you will play a crucial role in facilitating our marketing efforts by setting up, organising, and optimising campaigns. This position offers ample opportunities to collaborate across creative strategy, performance marketing, and organic social within Omaze UK
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the copywriting teams in setting up briefs, ensuring that copy is delivered on time, meets brand guidelines and is optimised for conversion.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to set up, organise and update campaigns on Monday.com
- Using Shopify's content management system to upload and optimise blog posts for SEO and user experience. Use tools like Canva to resize and edit images to improve blog performance where necessary.
- Researching target audience and marketing trends to inform performance-based strategy and new channel development.
- Brainstorming and contributing to the development of new creative assets for paid campaigns, including stills, videos, and graphics.
- Conduct quality assurance checks on all CRM emails to ensure they are accurate, visually appealing, and error-free.
- Assist with the community team when needed to support new channel launches and sickness cover.
- Assist the social team in generating and scheduling organic posts.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to develop engaging video content for YouTube and holding responsibility for uploading and scheduling Youtube content.
- Research relevant hashtags, trends, and user-generated content to inform organic social media strategy.
- Update the Charity partners on performance each week. This will involve reporting to the charity on the performance of the organic media activity across their website, social channels and email.
- Be responsible for keeping up to date with the performance of each campaign, including monitoring key metrics such as Cost per Acquisition, ROAS and Retention Rates.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant degree in Communications, Marketing, English, or a related field preferred (but not required)
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, communications or a related field
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and campaign management systems (CMS) such as Monday.com
- Strong analytical skills are necessary for monitoring key metrics and reporting on campaign performance.
- A creative mindset is essential for contributing to the development of creative assets for paid campaigns.
- Experience in assisting with social media management, including generating organic posts and scheduling content, is preferred.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
What we can offer you:
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working hours with WFH hybrid option
- The opportunity to work for a company making a tangible difference to the lives of our customers and our charity partners.