Director of Customer Retention
Role: Director of Customer Retention
Hybrid Working: 3 days per week in office
Who We Are:
Omaze is an entertainment company with a social purpose. We offer our customers the chance to win dream homes and support amazing causes. Omaze has partnered with the UK’s top charities, including the British Heart Foundation, RSPCA, Cancer Research UK and Great Ormond Street Hospital. Here in the UK, we’ve raised over £20,000,000 for good causes.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Growth: Omaze is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, going after a $400 billion market.
- Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a big ripple effect in the world.
- Pioneering: We are doing something no one has ever done before.
- Culture of learning and fun: We work hard to grow together and spread joy in the process.
- Named one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies in 2020, #1 in the Social Good Category. Check it out!
Who We’re Seeking:
Omaze is seeking a skilled and experienced Director of Customer Retention to join our team. Reporting to the VP of Product & Technology, you will be responsible for managing customer retention operations including CRM for our web and mobile platforms. Your expertise in CRM management, including optimising for LTV through enhanced customer segmentation and loyalty strategy will be critical in succeeding in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Take complete ownership of our retention strategy to maximise customer LTV
- Identify opportunities to improve our segmentation and loyalty strategy (including offer pricing) in order to increase customer engagement
- Support the business to move from predominantly email based CRM to an omnichannel experience
- Responsible for successful delivery of mobile app experience to augment the existing web experience of Omaze Million Pound House Draw
- Manage the relationship with our growth partner agency to execute CRM campaigns that aligns with business objectives
- Track and analyse key retention metrics, generate reports, and provide actionable insights to stakeholders
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience (10+ years) in delivering strong customer retention across web and mobile platforms
- Data management and analysis skills, including segmentation, personalisation, and campaign optimisation
- Prior experience in pricing and offer strategy, with a track record of driving revenue growth and improving retention
- Proficiency in analysing retention metrics, generating reports, and presenting actionable insights to stakeholders
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems, and drive results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Leadership experience, with a proven ability to lead and develop a team.
- Passion for social impact and the mission of Omaze
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits including attractive equity package.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome differences of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.