Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor's 2022 list of Best Places to Work, is one of LinkedIn's top startups of 2022, and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list 2021- 2023.
About the Role
The Sourcing Manager is responsible for driving value at Pacaso by leading the end-to-end sourcing process. The focus of this role will be the sourcing of FF&E and OS&E categories that will furnish our homes. They will work closely with the design team to identify top tier vendors, manage RFP’s and negotiations, and develop a best in class sourcing strategy. This position is responsible for executing in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
What you will do
- Lead the end to end sourcing process for the procurement team
- Work cross-functionally with Design Team to provide best vendors.
- Drive profitability for the business unit.
- Negotiate pricing and run RFP’s as well as ongoing supplier and stakeholder management. (get best terms to support cash-flow**)
- Analyze industry trends and present to Design and Procurement teams
- Work with the Procurement Manager to align with vendor expectations along with volume and inventory planning.
- Develop category strategies for FF&E, OS&E and Stock Supplies
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and cost.
- Work with Design and Marketing to align on Pacaso branding and define quality standards.
You will be a great fit if you have
- Proven experience in sourcing / design (8+ years)
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred
- Have sourced products internationally (preferably Mexico)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have run an RFP (Request for Pricing)
- Comfortable with numbers and analytics
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- A solid understanding of FF&E market dynamics
- Experience in retail, hospitality or design supply chain
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking preferred)
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing remote-first team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Sponsored memberships to One Medical, Ginger and Carrot.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend and monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Quarterly remote team building events and L&D opportunities.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.