Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2023
PlayVS is the leading amateur esports platform in North America. We are the single community where players come together to compete, fans gather to spectate, and coaches manage their programs. We offer an incredible, full-stack esport platform—game integrations, team-building tools, leagues, tournaments, and schedules—and our software products tie everything together into a cohesive experience.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a critical role on our Scholastics team, fueling our sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and nurturing leads. You'll be the first point of contact for potential customers, and your ability to build relationships and generate excitement about PlayVS will be key to our success.
Here's What You'll Get To Do:
* Prospect and generate leads through various channels, including cold calling, email outreach, social media, and attending industry events.
* Qualify leads by understanding their needs, challenges, and budget.
* Develop and nurture relationships with potential customers through effective communication and personalized outreach.
* Schedule demos and meetings for Account Executives.
* Maintain and update accurate records of all prospect interactions within our CRM.
* Analyze data and identify trends to improve lead generation and qualification processes.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the sales development process.
Here's What We're Looking For:
* 1+ years of experience in a sales or business development role (preferred).
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to build rapport and trust with potential customers.
* Highly organized and detail-oriented.
* Proficient in CRM software (Salesforce preferred).
* A positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Not Required, But It’d Be Nice If You Had:
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* Sales development experience within the education technology sector
* Passion for esports or video gaming
PlayVS is an equal opportunity employer and is proud to be a majority minority company. We provide equal employment opportunities and are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment for our customers, employees, and applicants. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org