Mental Health Therapist (Remote, Pennsylvania License)
SteadyMD is looking for responsible, well-respected Mental Health Therapists (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Licensed Psychologists) for a teletherapy program. We have partnered with a digital healthcare company providing teletherapy for high-functioning adults. We are currently hiring Mental Health Therapists with an active therapy license in Pennsylvania. This is a fully remote, hourly contract position (W2 or 1099) requiring a minimum availability of 10 hours/week.
Ranked by Forbes in Top 100 for Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is powering the telehealth needs of the modern healthcare industry by enabling healthcare organizations and other enterprises to scale their online care offerings quickly and efficiently. Our 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, technology platform, and legal and regulatory guidance allows our partners to go-to-market with speed and ease. For the thousands of clinicians behind our telehealth solution, SteadyMD offers a unique opportunity to provide online care in areas such as urgent care, primary care, and mental health therapy. Our clinicians share our commitment to improve access to convenient, affordable, quality care.
- Provide evidence-based weekly therapy sessions with high-functioning patients ages 18+
- Sessions will be 45 minutes in length, with 15 minutes for charting. Patients will commonly present with anxiety, depression, and stress-related issues.
- Develop rapport and sustain therapeutic relationships
- Utilize evidence-based approaches to treatment consistent with health/mental health integration and responsive to personal factors in treatment engagement
- Provide culturally reflective services that are individualized to client needs and reflect the integration of race, ethnicity, culture, primarily language, immigration status, sexuality, age, and gender
- Cultivate an environment of trust and compassion with your patients
- Collaborate with other SteadyMD clinicians
- Work with a diverse population; we are an organization that values inclusivity and evidence based care for all populations
- Must hold an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the mental health field (MA, PsyD, PhD, etc)
- Must be actively licensed in good standing for independent clinical practice (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist) in Pennsylvania
- 10 hours/week minimum availability, no weekends required
- Demonstrated experience with diverse populations receiving mental health treatment
- Demonstrated expertise in evidence-based practice; experience with mindfulness-based approaches highly preferred
- Above average comfort with technology, comfortable with navigating new EHR
- Timely and professional
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Telemedicine or virtual care experience preferred/required
- Compassionate and approachable
- Paid hourly (per session): choose W2 ($56/hour) or 1099 ($60/hour) contract
- Entirely remote work; flexible hours
- Focus on patient care and leave the administrative work to us
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail coverage
- Startup environment focused on real healthcare innovation and disrupting the status quo
Diversity and inclusion
At SteadyMD, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person.