Senior Software Engineer
SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that delivers high-quality telehealth experiences for consumers, employers, digital health companies, and clinicians in all 50 states.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic team.The ideal candidate for this role has extensive experience as a software engineer in the hospital and healthcare industry. This is a hybrid role, with the opportunity to do some work from home, as well as on-site work at our St. Louis headquarters.
The Senior Software Engineer \will design and implement scalable solutions to improve telehealth experiences for our clients. Our 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, and world-class product and technology will support your development of software solutions to meet the unique needs of our healthcare partners.
- Design and develop scalable and reliable software solutions to improve the telehealth patient experience.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality, functionality, and usability of software solutions.
- Improve overall system performance by identifying and resolving technical issues and bugs.
- Maintain and improve the reliability of the software by identifying and resolving issues with the codebase.
- Collaborate with product managers to identify and prioritize features for development based on customer feedback and market trends.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry developments to ensure our software solutions are competitive and effective.
- Document, test, and maintain software code for optimal performance.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, including experience developing software solutions in the healthcare industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in Java, Python, and/or C++.
- Experience with front-end web development frameworks such as React.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum.
- Knowledge of software testing and deployment processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Competitive Compensation. The annual salary range for this role is $170K-$180K contingent on experience
- Fast-paced Startup Environment. An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk
- Complimentary Lemonaid Primary Care Membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer, and be able to speak first hand about what the future of medicine will look like
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance. Also includes Basic Life and ADAD offerings
- 401k with Match & Parental Leave Benefits offered to all full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that correctly. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that means taking time to take care of yourself