Director, Project Management
SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that powers high-quality telehealth experiences for its partners, including fast-growing digital healthcare companies, labs, pharmacies, large employers, and Fortune 100 companies like Amazon, AmerisourceBergen, and Abbott. SteadyMD initially launched in two states: California and Missouri. By 2018, the company was licensed, operating, and providing care in all 50 states. We’ve raised over $60 million in funding from top tier investors including Lux Capital, Pelion Ventures and AB Health Ventures.
We are currently seeking a talented Director to join the Project Management team. As a Director of Project Management you will be responsible for building out a results-driven team to ensure optimal operational efficiency by tracking progress and results across all telehealth programs and initiatives across the organization. This is a hybrid role in which you will be located in the St. Louis, MO area.
At SteadyMD, we value what diverse teams can accomplish together, and we honor each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups, and we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person. This is one of the reasons we are ranked #81 on Forbes’ America’s Best Startup Employers List. We know the value of building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent with PMP certification. Master’s Degree an added plus
- 10+ years of experience in formal project management roles
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
- Proven self-starter and ability to manage ambiguity; takes the initiative to identify and drive change
- Superb communication skills, excellent presentation, speaking, and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to iterate on processes and drive continuous improvements
- Ability to identify and drive process development/improvements across business functions
- A high level of judgment, analytical ability and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions.
- Experience with the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries; prior experience with healthcare software and solutions a plus.
- Competitive Compensation. The annual salary range for this role is $110,000 - $130,000 depending on experience, and participation in the company bonus program.
- Fast-paced Startup Environment. An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk.
- Complimentary Lemonaid Primary Care Membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer and be able to speak first-hand about what the future of medicine will look like.
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance. Also includes Basic Life and ADAD offerings.
- 401k with Match & Parental Leave Benefits offered to all full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that means taking time to take care of yourself.