Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner MS (Remote)
SteadyMD is looking to hire responsible, well-respected Nurse Practitioners for an urgent care telehealth program. We have partnered with a digital healthcare company providing scheduled and on-demand synchronous urgent care video visits. We are currently recruiting Nurse Practitioners licensed and residing in Mississippi. Clinicians must be available to work at least 10 hours/week. This is an hourly position and fully remote.
Ranked by Forbes in Top 100 for Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is powering the telehealth needs of the modern healthcare industry by enabling healthcare organizations and other enterprises to scale their online care offerings quickly and efficiently. Our 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, technology platform, and legal and regulatory guidance allows our partners to go-to-market with speed and ease. For the thousands of clinicians behind our telehealth solution, SteadyMD offers a unique opportunity to provide online care in areas such as urgent care, primary care, and mental health therapy. Our clinicians share our commitment to improve access to convenient, affordable, quality care.
- Conduct synchronous (scheduled and on-demand) video and phone evaluations and asynchronous communication with patients (adults and children)
- Provide urgent-care treatment for conditions such as seasonal allergies, Cold and Flu Symptoms, COVID, ear pain, rashes, sinusitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis/cough, UTI, pink eye
- Work with a diverse population; we are an organization that values inclusivity and evidence based care for all populations
- Actively licensed as NP in Mississippi; must also physically reside in Mississippi- we cannot accept Physician Assistants (PAs) at this time
- Availability to work minimum of 10 hours/week (flexible on time of day/days of the week)
- At least 2 years post-graduate independent practice
- Board certified as FNP, AGNP, or ACNP by the ANCC or AANP
- At least 2 year of independent practice experience as NP
- Above average comfort with technology
- Timely and professional
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Telemedicine or virtual care experience preferred/required
- Compassionate and approachable
- Paid based on visit length and hourly rates; hourly rates are $56/hour (W2) or $60/hour (1099)
- Remote work with flexible hours- work on your own schedule (24/7 options)
- Focus on patient care and leave the administrative work to us
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail coverage
- Startup environment focused on real healthcare innovation and disrupting the status quo
At SteadyMD, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person.