Nurse Practitioner (Remote, Weight Loss)
SteadyMD has partnered with a digital healthcare company offering quality, virtual weight-loss consultations and prescriptions. We are currently recruiting Nurse Practitioners with weight loss experience and at least one license in one of the following states: CA, TX, NY, PA, OH, WI, NC, IL, MA, MI, NJ, MN, KY, AR, OK.
Clinicians must be available to work between 8am and 8pm CST, any day of the week, and be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week. This is an hourly contract position and fully remote.
Ranked by Forbes in Top 100 for Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is powering the telehealth needs of the modern healthcare industry by enabling healthcare organizations and other enterprises to scale their online care offerings quickly and efficiently. Our 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, technology platform, and legal and regulatory guidance allows our partners to go-to-market with speed and ease. For the thousands of clinicians behind our telehealth solution, SteadyMD offers a unique opportunity to provide online care in areas such as urgent care, primary care, and mental health therapy. Our clinicians share our commitment to improve access to convenient, affordable, quality care.
- Conduct initial intake evaluation video visits (15-30 minutes) with new patients (ages 18+)
- Provide holistic evaluation of patient, review labs, and if appropriate, prescribe different weight loss medications (primarily GLP-1’s such as Wegovy, Trulicity, or Ozempic)
- Work with a diverse population. We are an organization that values inclusivity and evidence based care for all populations
- Log into patient portal every 48 hours to check on requests
- Conduct asynchronous chat responses to patient questions
- Send in prescription refills