Be part of a team enabling access to better healthcare at SteadyMD!
SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that powers high-quality telehealth experiences for its partners, including fast-growing digital healthcare companies, labs, pharmacies, large employers, and Fortune 100 companies like Amazon, AmerisourceBergen, and Abbott. SteadyMD initially launched in two states: California and Missouri. By 2018, the company was licensed, operating, and providing care in all 50 states. We’ve raised over $60 million in funding from top tier investors including Lux Capital, Pelion Ventures and AB Health Ventures.
We are currently seeking a talented Clinical Coordinator to join our Workforce Management Team. As a Clinical Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in assisting our clinicians navigate our programs within the organization. Reporting to the Director, Workforce Management, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with different teams and impact the success of our company. This is a hybrid role in which you will be located in the St. Louis, MO area.
At SteadyMD, we value what diverse teams can accomplish together, and we honor each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups, and we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person. This is one of the reasons we are ranked #81 on Forbes’ America’s Best Startup Employers List. We know the value of building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Assisting in Clinician Scheduling for Telehealth Programs:
- Helping to match clinician availability with the needs of various telehealth programs under guidance from senior staff.
- Learning to use proprietary telehealth scheduling software to track clinician schedules and program requirements.
Supporting Communication and Coordination Efforts:
- Assisting in maintaining clear communication with clinicians regarding their schedules, program updates, and any changes.
- Participating in regular meetings with program managers and team leads to understand staffing needs.
Contributing to Staffing Needs Analysis:
- Supporting the analysis of telehealth program demands to help forecast clinician staffing needs.
- Assisting with basic tasks in the recruitment process for clinicians specializing in telehealth.
Data Entry and Reporting:
- Performing data entry tasks related to clinician schedules and program coverage.
- Helping to compile basic reports on clinician utilization rates and program coverage effectiveness.
Involvement in Special Projects:
- Participating in special projects under guidance, focusing on improving telehealth scheduling and service delivery.
- Taking on additional responsibilities as needed, with opportunities for learning and growth.
Learning and Development:
- Engaging in ongoing learning about telehealth technologies, scheduling best practices, and the healthcare industry.
- Receiving mentorship and training to develop skills necessary for effective coordination in a telehealth context