We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team at Symbl.ai. This person will possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to help establish Symbl as the market leader for conversation intelligence.
This is a technical position for someone who can dive deep into the API integrations and usage to help customers accelerate their adoption of Symbl.ai technology that aligns with the business goals. Your broad responsibilities include partnering up with the business team to be the technical champion across the sales cycle, owning the technical engagement and ultimately driving customer engagement to value.
You are self–motivated with a proven track record of using technology to solve a problem and help customers maximize value from every engagement. You are a results driven individual that demonstrates the ability to think strategically about the business, create technical definitions, and develop hands-on solutions that align with customer objectives in fast paced complex environments. You are excited to discuss complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you engage with solutions architects and engineers, partner with the product team to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
What you’ll do:
- Own the front line of technical communication with customers for Symbl
- Form a deep understanding of their business and the problems they’re trying to solve
- Partner with your sales counterpart to strategize and plan deal success through value
- Assist customers with Pilot and Proof-of-Concept implementations to shorten the implementation cycle
- Build trusted advisor relationships with customers and present creative new solutions that enable and inspire innovation
- Quickly learn new products and new technologies
- Create and present assets you build - over digital channels, create videos, write solution guides
What skills you’ll bring:
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- Experience building with REST APIs and Websockets
- Experience with voice, audio, video APIs
- Familiarity with Machine learning and NLP
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the NLP (Natural language processing) space is a plus, but not required
- Experience with either developer products or in the AI or ML space is a plus, but not required
Our mission is to elevate the quality of human life through every conversation. How are we doing it? By accelerating the growth of machines' ability to understand human conversation better than humans. The work we do is exciting and challenging. That's why we keep our values in mind, as guiding principles as we navigate the work we do:
- Connect not transact
- Be self-aware
- Obsess over customer value
- Stay curious
- Commit to growth
- Empower each other
- Do not settle for mediocrity
Why you want to meet us
- We are solving the hardest problems of human conversation by building novel and deep tech AI/ML.
- You will have the agency to solve difficult problems creatively, the freedom to explore work that inspires you, and the infrastructure to ensure you’re constantly developing.
- Our culture creates a high-energy and supportive environment with a multitude of growth opportunities, the chance to make your mark, and a team of exceptional colleagues.
Who we are
- We are an internationally distributed, multicultural team of smart, humble, and driven innovators who are constantly leveling up personally and professionally.
- We are alumni of Agora, AWS, Goldman Sachs, Postman, Techstars,and Twillio.
- We are curious, tenacious, and resilient. We champion diversity and strive to create conditions that provide everyone with the opportunity to thrive.
- We move fast, stay aligned, and prioritize connection and growth.
Location and hours
- We are a distributed, remote-first team with centers of gravity in Seattle, Washington and Pune, India. Our intentions for a post-pandemic world are to operate on a flexible hybrid model.
- We embrace work-life integration aiming to unify our work, responsibilities, relationships, and leisures into meaningful and well-lived days. Our culture is one of self-accountability. You are trusted to determine how and when you do your best work.
- You will work on a team with passionate individuals from around the globe. Collaboration at Symbl regularly requires a flexible schedule.
- Flexible for the right candidate
Compensation, Perks, and Differentiators
- 100% covered health coverage for you, and 90% for your love ones
- 100% covered Life & AD&D, and short-term disability coverage for you
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- Continued education and professional development stipend
- WFH and Wellness stipend
- 18 paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedule
Something looks off?