Accounting & Finance
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Google, Capital One, McKinsey, Compass, Brookfield, Ares, and Blackstone, among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
Our Finance Lead will work closely with our finance and operations teams, and report directly to the VP of Finance. They are responsible for overseeing our close process, financial planning & analysis, accounts payable / accounts receivable, treasury management, and strategic finance.
Responsibilities and opportunities
- Manage our relationship with our external accounting firm & ensure accurate monthly results
- Treasury management and cash management reporting
- Oversee preparation of annual tax returns and audited financial statements
- Manage our monthly corporate financial reporting package to the executive team
- Manage our monthly investments financial reporting package to the executive team
- Manage our long-term financial model
- Assist with our annual budget process, and our reforecast processes
- Assist with financial reporting to the Board of Directors
- Assist with ad hoc and special projects
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
- University degree (Economics, Business economics and Industrial engineering) and at least 5 years of related work experience.
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
- Experience in strategy consulting, business consulting, private equity, investment banking, project management, transactions, corporate finance, operations or a quantitative type of research and analytics function.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
Personal Qualifications that we value at keyway
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable talking to stakeholders to understand business needs, running small tests to validate assumptions, and refining requirements based on results
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with a data-driven mentality
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.