Senior Product Manager
Unlock Real Estate
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Jamestown, Capital One, McKinsey, Brookfield, and Compass among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
As a member of the Product Management team at Keyway, you will be working on the roadmap and strategy of our customer facing products, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features, models, and tools that enable our customers to easily utilize and enjoy Keyway's products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams across the organization.
Responsibilities and opportunities
- Own and lead the strategy and roadmap across Keyway's products and services, working closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Build a deep understanding of what customers need to successfully utilize Keyway's products
- Define new products and features by working closely with engineering, design, data, and operations to launch them
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering, Real Estate, Marketing
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team as well as new products and features and be held accountable to achieving them
- Minimum of 4+ years of consistent product management experience, within B2B technology.
- Advance english level
- Experience building systems from the ground up and executing within tight timelines
- Can work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support your product line are in place
- Obsess about continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
Personal Qualifications that we value at keyway
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable talking to stakeholders to understand business needs, running small tests to validate assumptions, and refining requirements based on results
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with a data-driven mentality
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
See more open positions at Unlock Real Estate
Something looks off?