Marketing & Communications
San Antonio, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 1, 2022
We are building a team of exceptional teammates who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help Welcome Technologies realize its enormous potential. We are using our proprietary data and technology to build a platform that addresses critical needs of the immigration system and propels society forward.
About the Role
- Help execute campaigns in marketing channels, especially in mobile/on-site messaging products (push, message center, etc.)
- Your duties could include campaign implementation, research support, and compiling reports.
- Perform administrative duties such as assisting with project tracking, and executing marketing surveys.
What we are Looking for:
- You are able to assist in the planning, organizing, and execution of campaigns.
- Understanding the scope of an issue and its priority as it pertains to online survey delivery and invoicing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to convey complex ideas succinctly and with great precision.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to sets priorities, meet deadlines, and carefully proof your own work, very detail oriented.
- Must be Bilingual. Written proficiency in Spanish/English.
- 1-3+ years of marketing experience (internship experience applies) or similar combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledgeable of all social media platforms.
- Undergraduate degree in business or marketing or related field.
- Location: San Antonio, TX.
See more open positions at Welcome Technologies
Something looks off?