Product Manager, ROI and Analytics
Pearl is shaping the future of dentistry with a suite of AI solutions developed to establish higher standards of quality and care for patients worldwide. Since 2019, our team has engineered FDA-cleared computer vision capabilities for interpretation of 2D and 3D dental imagery––industry-leading capabilities which clinicians, practice owners, labs and insurers use to elevate the efficiency, accuracy and consistency of dental care around the world.
We are seeking an experienced analytics product manager to lead our client performance reporting and product development program.
This is a key management position suited to data-minded storytellers with strong inter-departmental communication skills, technical savvy and a versatile aptitude for mining insights across a diverse range of software and data systems. You will work with our product, engineering, customer success, sales and marketing teams to develop scalable customer performance reporting methodologies, infrastructures and deliverables suited to provide insight into our solution’s operational, clinical, and revenue impact for our diverse range of clients––with particular emphasis on demonstrating ROI for large dental practices and dental service organizations.
Ideal candidates will be highly analytical creative thinkers, eager to grow alongside an organization advancing a transformative technology, who are capable of executing autonomously while building and guiding a team to execute at scale.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to build data aggregation systems and analytical processes for interrogating the impact of our solutions on our client’s clinical and revenue operations
- Work closely with sales, customer success and marketing teams to develop robust data-driven reports which clearly demonstrate the impact and ROI of our solutions
- Work closely with the product team to develop and integrate an automated ROI and performance dashboard within our software interface
- Aptitude for expressing complex data and analytical concepts in an easily digestible manner
- Ability to communicate internally, across departments and levels of seniority, and externally, with clients and partners
- Significant experience with data visualization and analytics platforms (Tableau, PowerBI, AWS Quicksite), preferably Quicksite.
- Proven project management experience
- Expert data visualization and presentation ability
- Strong written communication skills
- Meticulously organized
- Experience working in SaaS, B2B software, or a prior start-up
- Experience in dental/healthcare, technology, or enterprise software
- Hiring/team-building experience
- Fluency in SQL and Python or R.
- Expertise in statistical and econometric methodologies (A/B testing, regression, regression discontinuity, diff-in-diff analyses, etc)
- 4+ years experience in analytics and data science OR product management