New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Google, Capital One, McKinsey, Compass, Brookfield, Ares, and Blackstone, among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
As a member of the Product Management team at Keyway, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap and strategy of our customer facing products, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features, models and tools that enable our customers to easily utilize and enjoy Keyway's products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams across the organization.
Responsibilities and opportunities
- Own and lead the strategy and roadmap across Keyway's products and services, working closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Build a deep understanding of what customers need to successfully utilize Keyway's products
- Define new products and features by working closely with engineering, design, data and operations to launch them
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering, Real Estate, Marketing
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team as well as new products and features and be held accountable to achieving them
- Minimum of 4+ years in consistent product management experience, within B2B technology. Real estate / proptech experience preferred!
- Experience building systems from the ground up and executing within tight timelines
- Can work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support your product line are in place
- Obsess about continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
- OWNERSHIP: Make it happen, no matter what.
- EXCELLENCE: Everything we do is world-class
- COLLABORATION We trust in the power of working together.
- WINNING: We’re here to be the best.
- FAIRNESS: We get deals done, done right
- FUN: We work hard and we enjoy the ride.
Salary: $140k - $165k + bonus + equity
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.